Student Posts

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

If I Were President...



I would make the laws fair.  Help the animals.  Own a pony.  Have there be peace.



I would make money.  Tell people not to smoke.  Make school rules and tell people not to liter.


I will save people.  I will like people.  I am a president!


I would change the world.  I would help people. I would be nice. I would help people by giving them money.  I love people.




I want everything I buy to be free.  I will protect people.  Protect my country. The world  should be fair.


I would make everything you buy free and save people and protect the world.


I would help people.  Protect my country.  Work hard.  Include excluded. Make the world better and better.  Make money.


I would make people be fair and lead the country in the right place just like Barack Obama.  When I grow up I want to be just like Barack Obama.  I will make the country be very nice to each other.


I would help people in my life.


I would not like to be president, but I think the president likes his job.


I would help people get along.  I would protect my country.  I would work hard.  I would include everyone and no one would feel excluded.  I love my people!


I will save people.  I will work hard.  I will do my best.  I will  not lie to kids.


I will help people to be safe and free.


I would work hard and do my best and save money for our country and protect people.  I would work really, really hard.


I will make the world fair.  I will ask people what they want me to change.


I would make the world a better place and I would make more money.


I would protect my country.  I would make an army.  I would help the army.

No comments:

Post a Comment